Apply Oil & Gas is looking for PLC and HMI programmers. The PLC programmer candidates must hold a high level of Siemens S7 competence and good knowledge of Telemecanique/Schneider-Electric PLC's. The HMI candidates must hold a high level of Citect competence.
The candidates will take a role in the engineering team to develop our software and software library.
The candidates will be engaged in development of our drilling & fluid management products. Duties are system design, PLC programming, HMI programming, start-up / commissioning, offshore surveys, installation / prepare procedures for systems testing, specifications and relevant procedures. Design / modification of instrument systems for process and safety, drilling instrumentation, F&G systems, ESD systems, control systems design and optimization.
Senior candidates should have a minimum of 5 year experience. Junior candidates will also be evaluated dependent on qualifications - preferably from offshore or land based maintenance and modification tasks in the Oil and Gas Industry. Good knowledge of Siemens automation products is required.
Travelling activities must be accepted.
- Required for sr. engineers is a formal higher degree from college/university in engineering
- Experience from studies and engineering / detail engineering.
- Experience from engineering in the oil and gas industry, offshore or onshore
- Ability and good performance of written / oral communications.
- Experience and good performance in data / IT and engineering tools
- Good practical understanding
- Good ability to work in a team, good technical and multidiscipline understanding
- Ability to work independent in your discipline
- Be an initiator for continuous improvement
- A permanent position in Apply Oil & Gas
- A demanding and exiting position with possibilities for professional development an international environment.
- Good career opportunities and valuable experience from the oil and gas industry
- Competitive terms
Working locations: Stavanger
If you would like to be a member of a winning team with lots of opportunities for career and personal development, send your application and CV marked "200-20 Programmer" to
For further information, please get in touch with Rune Stensøy, mobile +47 906 20 297 or Erland Olsen, mobile +47 416 19 143.