Denne jobben er gått ut Se liknende jobber
People Mobility is looking for a service delivery country contact in Norway
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Our Enterprise workforce provides deep expertise to manage and operate Accenture's business functions and support client teams. They work in a wide range of functional areas including human resources, marketing and communications, finance, quality control, legal, IT, facilities and services.
Human Resources is involved in every part of Accenture's organization and Human Resources activities fall into roughly three categories: Talent management, including workforce planning, recruiting, career management, performance management, capability development, scheduling and rewards; Employee engagement, which focuses on people satisfaction and employee relations; and Human capital efficiency, which focuses on HR strategy, the operating structure, HR technology, HR service delivery and internal controls.
Right now, People Mobility (PM) is looking for a People Mobility Specialist in Norway. As part of PM organization you will work with various issues related to international people mobility. This includes working with immigration, tax, insurance and policy issues on a daily basis. You are part of a Nordic team and will work with Norway and possibly other Nordic countries related to people mobility issues. You will be based at our premises in Oslo.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Overall responsible for the PM functions for Norway, ensuring functions & process already implemented in Norway continue to operate
In addition, the Relocation Management Specialist for Norway will:
- Provide regular country update to the Area Lead to be integrated at a Global level.
- Be an active member in the Nordic team that drive change, new ideas and maximum compliance.
- Ensure all new PM processes are properly implemented.
- Be the interface with all the departments PM works with: Accounting, HR, Payroll and with the relevant administrations.
- Work with tax and immigration providers and authorities directly to assure Accenture compliance as well as efficient processes.
- Work with ABS team in Argentina and India and assure manuals with teams are updated.
- Work within any of our center of expertise team as a Nordic representative
Tax and Tax Equalization:
- Coordinates relationship with tax provider: control eligibility list for taxable inbound and tax equalized outbound
- Responsible for tax process with tax provider and ABS in determining local tax status of assignee based on assignment terms.
- Monitor status of tax filing and payment due dates to ensure compliance with local law.
- Advice to projects and forecasting: tax planning, work with CFM to minimize tax costs, risk management
Compliance with Accenture cross border policies:
- Ensure local implementation of Accenture cross border personnel policies and procedures.
- Risk management. Work with Norwegian immigration, external immigration provider, when needed to assess Norwegian immigration legislation and requirements. In addition work with PM tools and business to assure processes is added for maximum compliance.
- Participate in Norwegian UDI meetings as a representative from Accenture
- Responsibility for end to end immigration process.
Health Insurance/Social Taxes
- Responsible for Social Tax process for Norway.
Accounting & Budgeting for Cross Border Costs:
- Ensure that the tax cost estimated is correct according to the Norwegian tax positions
- Supply the project managers with information about budgeting and accruing all cross-border costs.
- Interface with all the parties involved: the project, CFM, HR etc to make sure to allocate all actual tax costs, tax compliance fees, immigration charges, health premiums, and hypothetical tax credits to host projects as incurred.
- Coordinate all PM finance issues
- Interface with local HR representatives as needed (i.e. housing, relocation, health insurance, immigration).
- Participate in orientation meeting with complex assignees.
- Assist assignee with all tax questions and issues throughout assignment
- Presentation at the CFM executive training
- Ensure that all HR and finance representatives are familiar with PM, continuing training and presentations
- Presentation and training in policy 710 for F&S etc.
Accounting for accruals/Financial Function
- Pay Norwegian income tax for assignees
- Collects hypo tax (tax equalization process) and book accordingly
- Degree within Law, economy or other relevant educational background
- 2-4 years relevant work experience in any of the fields: tax, immigration, legal, or financial
- Experience with people mobility issues in a large international company is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of English and Excel
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent organizational, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service, facilitation, negotiation and coaching skills
In the Enterprise workforce, learning is an ongoing process for each individual and the Enterprise workforce supports this process in a variety of ways including: an individual's experience, including day-to-day assignments, special projects and professional growth experiences; the ongoing feedback and guidance each individual receives on professional development from their supervisor and others. Finally we work in a professional environment where humor is an element.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via the link. If you have questions you can contact the recruitment department by e-mailing Knut Erik Storsand: email@example.com
Beskrivelsen ovenfor er fra Accenture
1 719 MNOK
Logg inn med Facebook og LinkedIn for å se hvilke av dine venner som jobber her!