Denne jobben er gått ut Se liknende jobber
- Control availability of funding against budget, FM, AFE, Contract, PO before commitments are made.
- Monthly meetings with PRE. Monitor and report on commitments and actual costs. Prepare accruals and forecasts and subsequent variance analysis. Update InfoCore.
- Familiar with relevant main external contracts for own area and understands terms and conditions.
- Follow-up and review relevant supplier reporting for main suppliers.
- Control the routines and guidelines are adhered to-reports non-compliance.
- Reviews timewriting and headcounts and supports cost controllers timewriting reporting by cost center.
- Controls adherence to timewriting rules.
- Prepare and maintain overall project Budget
- Prepare and maintain Manpower budget/actuals and forecasts
- Prepare and maintain Purchase Order/Contract budgets, actuals and forecasts
- Prepare Project monthly cost reports
- Follow up the main contractors cost reporting including invoicing
- Interface cost reporting with the other asset cost reporting
- Forecasts G&A on a quarterly basis.
- Support AFE development and prepare "cover sheets"
- Control the nature of commitment is within approved intention of FM, AFE, budget and that the accounting, tax and financial classification is correct.
- Control invoices. Handle invoice disputes.
- Master or bachelor degree in Finance and Accounting
- Oil and Gas accounting experience
- SAP experience
- Be proficient in Microsoft office packages
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent English skills, both written and oral
- Team player
- The ability to complete detailed work accurately
- Strong operational understanding,
- Strong understanding of cost control process and key controls in Finance, Tax and SCM.
- Builds cost control compliance in the organisation through education and strict adherence to controls.
Send application to HR Business Partner email@example.com by 22.06.2012
Beskrivelsen ovenfor er fra Accenture
1 719 MNOK
Logg inn med Facebook og LinkedIn for å se hvilke av dine venner som jobber her!